W-357 Series Ultrasonic Pulse Jet Cleaners
Pulse Jet Cleaner
- Applying ultrasonic pressure to the water stream from the nozzle creates particle acceleration in the water and the water particle motion removes submicron contamination on the objective works.
- Fresh DI water supply avoids re-contamination within the cleaning media.
- Suitable for single wafer processing system.
- High frequency ultrasound (megasonic) is effective for fine particle contamination.
- Output power control can adjust the power and suitable for delicate object like magnetic head.
W-357-P50: Combination with high power transducer for high power application
- Larger cleaning area than other or traditional models.
- Lower frequency(400kHz) and high output power enables strong cleaning power.
- P.P material is used for the horn and avoids to generate metal ion.
- Cleaning after mirror polishing or before vapor deposition of GaAs wafer
- Cleaning of HDD media or Si wafers
- Cleaning for CMP post process
|Single Frequency Oscillation
|100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz/300VA
|Output Setting Range
|0 to 100%
|Temp - 5 to 40C, Humidity - 10 to 85%
|Generator Dim. (mm)
|232W x 340D x 138H (including rubber feet)
|Generator Weight (kg)
|(Photocoupler rating) 24VDC, 20mA or less
|Power supply cable length
|100V/2m or 200V/3m
|Dry operations prevention cable, alarm output cable of 5m length
|Nozzle Dim. (mm)
|60 Dia x 135 mm
|Nozzle Weight (g)
|Specified tube (Outer dia. 13mm)
|Control cable length
|5m x 4
|Range of Liquid Temp.
|20 - 50C
|Transducer Nozzle Dia
How to order
If you need a specific quote, please request so by sending us an e-mail through "Request for Quote" by refering to the following part number or by calling us at 814-861-5688 (8:30am to 5:30pm EST). You can also directly place an order by calling us with your credit card information or sending us a Purchase Order form.