W-357 Series Ultrasonic Pulse Jet Cleaners
Pulse Jet Cleaner
- Applying ultrasonic pressure to the water stream from the nozzle creates particle acceleration in the water and the water particle motion removes submicron contamination on the objective works.
- Fresh DI water supply avoids re-contamination within the cleaning media.
- Suitable for single wafer processing system.
- High frequency ultrasound (megasonic) is effective for fine particle contamination.
- Output power control can adjust the power and suitable for delicate object like magnetic head.
W-357-P50: Combination with high power transducer for high power application
- Larger cleaning area than other or traditional models.
- Lower frequency(400kHz) and high output power enables strong cleaning power.
- P.P material is used for the horn and avoids to generate metal ion.
- Cleaning after mirror polishing or before vapor deposition of GaAs wafer
- Cleaning of HDD media or Si wafers
- Cleaning for CMP post process
|Oscillation Mode||Single Frequency Oscillation|
|Power Supply||100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz/300VA|
|Output Setting Range||0 to 100%|
|Operating Conditions||Temp - 5 to 40C, Humidity - 10 to 85%|
|Generator Dim. (mm)||232W x 340D x 138H (including rubber feet)|
|Generator Weight (kg)||6.0|
|Alarm Output||(Photocoupler rating) 24VDC, 20mA or less|
|Power supply cable length||100V/2m or 200V/3m|
|Protection circuit||Dry operations prevention cable, alarm output cable of 5m length|
|Nozzle Dim. (mm)||60 Dia x 135 mm|
|Nozzle Weight (g)||700|
|Water Intake||Specified tube (Outer dia. 13mm)|
|Control cable length||5m x 4|
|Range of Liquid Temp.||20 - 50C|
|Transducer Nozzle Dia||8.0mm|
How to order
If you need a specific quote, please request so by sending us an e-mail through "Request for Quote" by refering to the following part number or by calling us at 814-861-5688 (8:30am to 5:30pm EST). You can also directly place an order by calling us with your credit card information or sending us a Purchase Order form.