ZO-41 Ultrasonic Cutter
|Generator||Oscillation Mode||Self-activating oscillation|
|Max. Power Output||30 W|
|Max. Power Consumption||40 W|
|Oscillation Frequency||40 kHz|
|Power Supply||Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz 80 VA
Output: DC 12V, 3.5A
|Dimension W x D x H (mm)||173 x 89 x 76|
|Cable length||1.4 m|
|Protection Instrument||Thermal shutdown if instrument temperature is above 70oC.|
|Hand Piece||Transducer type||Bolt clamped Langevin transducer|
|Control||Push button switch - Lock on|
|Dimensions (mm)||D=32 x L=144|
|Cable Length||Output cable: 1.6 m (straight cord)|
- An Ultrasonic cutter using 40,000 vibrations per second with non-audible sound to assist in reducing the friction during the cutting process.
- The ZO-41 is the latest version of Honda Electronics Ultrasonic Cutters and incorporates the following improvements:
- Activation switch locks on to reduce operator fatigue - runtime when locked is 10 minutes.
- Universal AC Adapter (100V to 240V) allows worldwide use, eliminates the need for a power converter.
- TAF circuitry gives a power boost when activated for difficult to cut materials.
- A mode switch provides a HIGH power option for difficult to cut materials with a runtime of approximately 5 minutes.
- The ZO-41 is equiped with a thermal shutdown switch in the hand-piece that monitors the transducer temperature.
- Thermal shutdown is indicated by the activation light blinking.
- Vertical standing unit.
- Redesigned controls to reduce the possibility of melting material during cutting of plastic.
- Addition of several new blades to cover a larger variety of applications.
- Most blades are interchangeable between the ZO-41, ZO-40, USW334, and the USW335-Ti
- The coiled cord to the hand piece has been replaced with a straight cord to reduce tension on the handpiece when working.
Ultrasonic cutting of plastic, rubber, foam, wood, cardboard, fabric, metal foils etc. Used for light production trimming and cutting, model building, radio control vehicle construction, doll making, model sailboat construction, and various hobby and craft work.
Examples of cutting capabilities (estimate):
- Cardboard: less than 2mm
- Resins (ABS, PET, PP and Acrylic): less than 3mm
- Results may vary with the type of material. Please consult us in advance.
- For hard materials or continuous operation consider the USW335-Ti Ultrasonic Cutter.
|ABS-Serrated Blade||Acrylic-Thin Blade||L-Shaped Blade||16° Blade|
Click Images to enlarge
How to order
Request a quote of this product by sending an e-mail through:
by refering to the product part number or by calling us at 814-861-5688 (8:30am to 5:30pm EST).
Standard ZO-41 Set w/40 standard replacement blades
Includes: i) Main ZO-41 Body with 1 blade; ii) AC Adapter ; iii) Replacement Standard Blades (40 blades); iv) Allen wrench (1 unit); v) Blade Fixture (1 unit); vi) Blade Fixing Screw (3 units); vii) Operating manual.
ZO-41 Purchasing Options
|Part Number||Article Description||Price|
Main ZO-41 Body with 1 blade
Optional Parts for ZO-41
|Part Number||Article Description||Qty||Price|
|HA04||Standard Blade||40 units||$ 20.00|
|HA07||Ultra Hard Carbide Blade||1 units||$ 35.00|
|HA08||Square-shaped Blade||1 units||$ 30.00|
|HA10||Round-edge Blade||1 units||$ 25.00|
|ZH04||Blade Clamp||1 unit||$ 20.00|
|ZH04S||Blade Clamp/w screw and wrench||1 unit||$ 25.00|
|HB03||Screw for mounting blade||1 unit||$5.00|
|RR02||Allen wrench||1 unit||$5.00|
|ZH03||L-Shaped Blade||1 unit||$45.00|
|ZH05||1mm Tip Blade||1 unit||$20.00|
|ZH06||2mm Tip Blade||1 unit||$20.00|
|ZH07||1mm Tip Welding Blade||1 unit||$15.00|
|ZH08||2mm Tip Welding Blade||1 unit||$15.00|
|ZH09||Round Tip Blade||1 unit||$25.00|
|ZH10||25mm Long Blade||1 unit||$25.00|
|ZH11||Saw Blade||1 unit||$35.00|
|ZH12||Pointed Engraving Blade||1 unit||$35.00|
|ZH14||0.15mm Thin Blade||5 units||$30.00|
|ZH15S||Blade Clamp/w screw and wrench for ZH14 Blade||1 unit||$35.00|