USW-335Ti Ultrasonic Cutters
|Generator||Oscillation Mode||Self-activating oscillation|
|Max. Power Output||30 W|
|Oscillation Frequency||22 kHz|
Option 1: 100VAC +/-10% 50/60 Hz 100 VA
Option 2: 110VAC (USA)
Option 3: 230VAC (Europe)
|Dimension W x D x H (mm)||Aluminum Case: 230 x 275 x 120|
|Cable length||1.5 m|
|Operation Switch||Foot pedal with switch cord (1.5m)|
|Hand Piece||Transducer type||Bolt clamped Langevin transducer|
|Dimensions (mm)||D=25 x L=190|
|Cable Length||Output cable: 1.4 m|
- Compact Design: The handle, oscillator, foot switch, cord, and other components all fit into a compact aluminum case. This makes the USW-335 easy to carry and easy to store. The handle is light and easy to grip, enhancing operating ease.
- Clean Cut: The tip of the blade generates 22,000 ultrasonic vibrations per second during cutting. However, the operator does not feel any vibration as the USW-335 accurately follows the cut line and effortless produces a clean, even cut.
- Easy Operation: Simply turn on the switch and begin cutting. No other adjustments are necessary. Even a first-time operator can use it with ease.
- Safe and economical: Oscillation of the blade is turned on and off by the foot switch. This means that both hands can be used for safe cutting control. And the responsive switch helps conserve electrical power, boosting economical operation.
|Detailed Design Work||Printed Circuit Board||Film Material and Fabrics||Other Cuts|
|Easily cuts opening in plastic products or removes burrs or rough edges. Makes clean, even cuts through rubber or Styrofoam||Makes precise cuts into patterns and printed circuit boards. Perfect for quick and accurate corrections||Cuts synthetic and composite materials without fraying. Easily cuts aluminum and cork sheets.||Used in a wide range of other applications such as cutting paper, wood, food products, plaster, cable or in building scale models and other small detailed items.|
How to order
Request a quote of this product by sending an e-mail through:
by refering to the product part number or by calling us at 814-861-5688 (8:30am to 5:30pm EST).
Three Voltage Rating:
- USW-335Ti/100V (Japan-Asia voltage) w/40 replacement blades
- USW-335Ti/110V (USA voltage) w/40 replacement blades
- USW-335Ti/ 230V (Europe voltage) w/40 replacement blades
USW-335Ti Purchasing Options (three different voltage ratings)
|Part Number||Article Description||Price|
USW-335Ti Generator for 100V AC
Same as USW-335Ti but rated for 110V AC
Same as USW-335Ti but rated for 230V AC
Optional Parts for USW-335Ti
|Part Number||Article Description||Units per case||Price|
|HA04||Standard Blade||40 units||$ 20.00|
|HA07||Ultra Hard Carbide Blade||1 units||$ 35.00|
|HA08||Square-shaped Blade||1 units||$ 30.00|
|HA09||Long Blade||1 units||$ 25.00|
|HA10||Round-edge Blade||1 units||$ 25.00|
|HK02||Blade Clamp||1 unit||$ 15.00|
|HB04||Screw for mounting blade||1 unit||$5.00|
|RR03||Allen wrench/td||1 unit||$5.00|