HLF810/820 Ultrasonic Flowmeter
|Measurement||Time of Flight|
|Accuracy||±1% F.S.(DIW 20 deg C)|
|Data Update Cycle||0.01 second|
|Power Source||Voltage||24 V DC ±10 % (21.6 - 26.4 V)|
|Power||4 W approx.||5 W approx.|
|Display||None||VFD (16 charactors / 2 line)|
|Digital Input||Open collector (Max 35 V / 0.1 A x 2) Selectable from integrated value reset or 0 (zero) point adjustment input|
|Output||4-20 mA current||2 Resolution: 12bit (RLMax. = 450??|
|Digital||Open collector (Max 35 V / 0.1 A)?x 2 Selectable from comparison, integrated pulse, instantaneous frequency or error output|
|Interface||RS-485 (MODBUS protocol, RTU mode) Up to 32 converters can be concatenated (address setting : 1- 32) Baud rate: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600 bps|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 50 deg C (No condensation)|
|Installation||DIN Rail||Panel Mount|
Sensing Options for HLF810/820 Converter
|Application||Ultrapure water / Pure water / Chemical liquid|
|Flow Rate Range||0 - 2 L/min||0 - 6 L/min||0 - 20 L/min||0 - 50 L/min|
|Tube Size||1/4 inch||3/8 inch||1/2 inch||3/4 inch|
|Max. operating pressure||0.5 MPa (0 - 90 deg C) / 0.2 MPa (90 - 180 deg C)|
|Max. fluid temp.||Standard type: 0 - 90 deg C High-temperature type: 0 - 200 deg C|
|Operation temperature||0 - 80 deg C|
|Wetted surface||NEW PFA|
|Pressure loss factor (A)||3.7863||0.6937||0.1146||0.0138|
To Calculate pressure loss: PL=AQ2
PL: Pressure loss[KPa] , A: Pressure loss factor (20 deg C Pure water), Q: Flow rate [L/min]
- Stable measurement by DSP (Digital Signal Processor) even with bubbly environment.
- Fitting two sensor unit to one main unit. Realizes good space factor and cost effectivity by controlling two sensors in one main unit. Different chemical, different size measurement is possible.
- Good readability: VFD (Vacuum Fluorescent Display) gives very good readability in limited installation space (HLF820).
- Controller is available with (HLF820) or without (HLF810) display.
- High temperature, chemical resistant: All contacting surface to the measuring liquid is made by chemical resistant NEW PFA. Genuine sel-developed ceramics element realizes the use in high temperature liquid up to 200 deg C (K type).
- Detachable cable enables easy installation: Sensor cable can be detached from the sensor unit, so the installation of the sensor unit is easily done without cable. The cable length can be selected from 5 or 7 meters.
- PC monitoring is possible using an RS-485 communication: "HLF800 monitor" software is supplied for PC monitoring. Install the software into a Windows PC and it controls the parameter settings and monitors the measurement data via RS-485 communication.
- Compliant to EMS regulation (EN61326) and ROHS
Principles of Operation
The HLF800 Series uses the "Time of Flight" measurement method. Using ultrasonic waves the flowmeter measures the fluid velocity and calculates the flow rate. Transducers are installed updtream and downstream.
They then transmit ultrasonic signals with the flow and against the flow of the fluid, the velocity is optained from the time elapsed for the ultrasonic transmission and converted to the flow rate.
- Flow measurement of DIW or ultrapure water for the semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Flow control of high corrosive chemical liquid.
- Flow control of slurry liquid for CMP (Chemical Mechanical Polishing).
How to order
If you need a specific quote, please request it by sending us an e-mail through "Request for Quote" and refering to the following part number or by calling us at 814-861-5688 (8:30am to 5:30pm EST). You can also directly place an order by calling us with your credit card information or sending us a Purchase Order form.
|Part Number||Article Description||Qty||Price|
|HLF810||Ultrasonic Flowneter-without display||1 unit||$ 1150.00|
|HLF820||Ultrasonic Flowmeter - with display||1 unit||$ 1350.00|
|HLFS01-04||Sensor - 0.05-2 L/min||1 unit||$ 1250.00|
|HLFS01-06||Sensor - 0.10-6 L/min||1 unit||$ 1250.00|
|HLFS01-08||Sensor - 0.5-20 L/min||1 unit||$ 1250.00|
|HLFS01-12||Sensor - 1.0-50 L/min||1 unit||$ 1250.00|
**Prices subject to change without notice.
Cable Length Options
|Model||HLFS01 cable 5m||HLFS01 cable 7m|